About 710 Oakdale Circle
5,813 Sq Ft home on 1.25 acres in the charming River Oaks community
This sprawling estate is positioned on an expansive property on a quiet low traffic cul-de-sac street in the peaceful Fairview, Texas community of River Oaks. The impressive home is highlighted by cast-stone details and trim and is surrounded by manicured landscape beds overflowing with groomed hedges and shrubs. The wide concrete driveway and motor court feature a security gated street entrance and ornate metal fencing. The wide concrete sidewalk from the circular drive leads to the welcoming front entrance highlighted by old-world statuary and a massive metal double front door with decorative scrollwork and details.
Enter the home through a beautiful custom metal front door and coordinating transom that floods the space with natural light. An elegant Staircase extends up from the Foyer along the Formal Dining Room and features thick millwork posts and handrails, with scroll balusters. The elegant Formal Dining Room has gleaming hardwood floors, thick trim and moldings as well as a gorgeous chandelier and adjoins the Kitchen for dinner parties and gatherings. The handsome Study features stained hardwood floors, beautiful stained paneling with millwork trim, and a gorgeous crystal chandelier. The room offers custom built-in hardwood bookcases and desk along with large windows framed with custom drapes that offer views of the property. The stylish Formal Living Room offers premium carpeting, thick millwork trim and moldings, and on trend wall paint. The fireplace features an intricate carved mantelpiece flanked by dual built-in display cabinets with glass shelving. A wall of windows with custom drapes and valances and gorgeous views of the property.
The Family Room is open to the Kitchen and Breakfast Nook and features high-grade woven carpet, decorator wall paint highlighted by stained millwork trim and moldings. The room features a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, built-in entertainment cabinets, and a stunning chandelier that is suspended from the two-story ceiling. The split Staircase connects to the second floor Gameroom. The Kitchen is a cook’s dream with hardwood floors, premium custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, and tumbled tile backsplash. The space has top quality stainless appliances and center island with second sink. The Kitchen also has an oversized sit-at island with seating. The adjoining Breakfast Room offers built-ins and large windows with views of the property. A charming Sunroom with ceramic tile floors and towering ceiling is enclosed with large windows and features a cozy fireplace. The adjoining Loggia with ceramic tile floors and brick walls features several large arched double doors and a dramatic fireplace with carved mantelpiece.
The secluded 1,200 sq. ft. Owners Retreat features lustrous hardwood floors, thick trim and moldings, and a vaulted ceiling highlighted by a beautiful chandelier. The oversized space is highlighted by large windows with custom drapes and valances offering panoramic views property. The room offers a built-in entertainment cabinet with display shelving and storage, and the fireplace is framed with an impressive carved double mantlepiece. The en suite Master Bathroom is fully outfitted with premium tile floor and custom wallpaper. The vanities have solid surfaces and decorator plumbing fixtures, large mirrors and decorative lighting fixtures, along with additional linen/storage towers. The large walk-in shower has glass block enclosure and is placed next to the step up. The owners wardrobe has built-in hanging and storage organization and dressers.
The custom, hand-crafted main Staircase leads up to the second floor Gameroom and the Secondary Bedrooms. The spacious Gameroom has high-grade neutral carpet, built-in study desk, and display/bookcases. The half wall with stained trim overlooks the Family Room below. All the Secondary Bedrooms have premium carpeting, decorator wall paint, and custom window treatments. Each Bedroom offers a large closet and adjoins or is adjacent to a full bathroom.
The bucolic property is surrounded by mature, native trees and plants and features several terraces framed with cast concrete railings. The expansive grounds also feature a columned gazebo with a metalwork dome roof, and an additional brick gazebo with shingled roof and interior lighting surrounded by towering trees and lush flowering shrubs. The entire property is encircled by metal fencing and features formal brick landscape beds filled with groomed hedges and shrubs. The beds and home feature extensive professionally planned and executed evening lighting. A wide, extensive circular driveway extends around to a large motor court at the 6 Car Garage.
Custom Features included but not limited to the following.
- One of the largest bedrooms (1200 square feet) in Fairview with luxury drapes, marble fireplace, and built in entertainment system.
- Five fireplaces with high-end mantles—2 hand-carved, custom marble mantles, 1 stone mantle, 1 antique mantle, and 1 high-end wood mantle
- Wrought-iron fencing with two electric gates surrounds the entire property
- Exterior wrought-iron security entry doors followed by wood doors with leaded glass
- Heated and air-conditioned French-inspired loggia that has three sets of decorative metal doors that open to rear patio and garden area
- French inspired gazebo that overlooks the back yard
- New carpet in executive study and den living area
- New wood flooring in master bedroom and master closet
- Six car garage—3 spaces attached to main house; 3 spaces detached
- Each garage has built-in cabinets for storage
- Storage space in detached garage that has easy access with walk-up stairs and floored attic
- Additional parking space behind the detached garage
- Crystal chandeliers throughout the home
- Stained glass in selective windows in the home
- High-end stereo system throughout the home
- Multiple outdoor patio areas overlooking the back yard
- High-end finish out including solid-wood doors, crown molding, and base molding
- Additional 1.22-acre parcel of land with wrought-iron fencing is available for those home owners who want additional land in this prime area.