About 6008 Bellevue Place
5,083 Sq Ft estate home in the exclusive Chapel Creek community
The prestigious Chapel Creek neighborhood is located in the growing city of Frisco Texas among mature, native trees and creeks in a community that features extensive green space, nature trails, and parks. Each estate home features distinctive old world, classical European architecture – no two facades look alike. Positioned minutes from major tollways and highways that provide convenient access to downtown Dallas as well as both international airports. Frisco proudly claims the largest collection of outdoor sculpture in Texas along with a lively art, theatre, and music scene, and several festivals and parades are scheduled throughout the year. A major shopping destination offering the largest mall in the region, a historic downtown district, and a variety of neighborhood retail centers. In addition to its many beautiful city parks and facilities, Toyota Stadium is home to FC Dallas with a facility featuring 17 championship-quality soccer fields adjacent to the state-of-the-art soccer specific stadium, Dr. Pepper Ballpark and Dr. Pepper Arena host minor league sports and other events, along with the spectacular Dallas Cowboys new world headquarters and multiuse event center the Ford Center at The Star.
This magnificent stone and brick European-style estate residence is positioned on a beautifully manicured property at the end of a quiet low traffic street. The home is highlighted by cast-stone details and metal elements surrounded by stone-lined, professionally planned and executed landscape beds overflowing with thick foliage and plants. A brick-lined concrete sidewalk with steps through the gently sloping front lawn leads to the welcoming front entrance.
The inviting Foyer features a beautiful metal and glass front door that floods the space with natural light. Gorgeous travertine tile floors and a stylish chandelier suspended from the soaring ceiling highlight the space. An elegant curved Staircase outlines the Foyer and features custom hardwood steps, millwork handrails, with custom forged metal spindles with scroll accents. The open Formal Dining Room has travertine tile floors, thick trim and moldings, a gorgeous chandelier, and large shuttered windows with custom drapes brighten the space. The handsome Study features stained hardwood French doors, roughhewn hardwood floors, and stained wainscoting and trim. The room offers custom built-in credenza with storage and hardwood bookcases and large shuttered windows offering views of the property.
The Foyer is connected to the Great Room, Kitchen, and Breakfast Nook by a dramatic hall with eye-catching groin ceiling elements and features travertine tile floor and elegant light fixtures. The Great Room offers stained roughhewn hardwood floors, decorator paint highlights the walls, and a raised ceiling. The room features a built-in entertainment cabinet with a custom finish and a cozy stone fireplace framed with a large cast-stone mantelpiece. A wall lined with large French doors provides views over the pool and Patio. The gourmet Kitchen is a cook’s dream with premium custom finished cabinetry, granite counter tops, and tumbled tile backsplash. The space has a premium stainless gas cook top with an impressive custom cabinetry hood, built-in refrigerator & freezer, and top quality stainless appliances. The Kitchen also has an oversize sit-at island with decorator light fixtures above and seating for up to three. The adjoining Breakfast Area offers a built-in granite surfaced planning desk with storage and is highlighted with large windows and a door that have views of the backyard. A handy wet bar and wine cellar are positioned off the Great Room and features coordinating cabinetry with granite surfaces, sink and refrigerator. The wine cellar is highlighted by a metal gated entrance.
The private, main floor Owner’s Retreat with roughhewn hardwood floor and tiered ceiling element is highlighted by a windowed sitting area offering panoramic views of the pool and backyard. The en suite spa-like Bathroom is fully outfitted with premium tile floor and custom wall paint. The separate vanities have stone surfaces and decorator plumbing fixtures, large mirrors, and additional up-graded lighting fixtures. The large walk-in shower has premium tile-work and fixtures, and a frameless glass enclosure. The deep tub offers a decorative tile surround and is positioned under large windows. The Master closet has built-in, adjustable hanging wardrobe organization and dressers.
The custom, hand-crafted main Staircase leads up to the second floor Juliet balcony Landing that connects to the Gameroom, Home Theatre, and the Junior Bedrooms. The open Gameroom has high-grade neutral carpet and a wall of windows with window seat overlook the pool and backyard below, along with a full granite surface wet bar with custom cabinets, refrigerator, and sink. An adjoining windowless, state-of-the-art Home Theatre features premium carpet, on-trend wall paint and custom lighting. A study area with top-quietly carpet, decorator wall paint, and a built-in two-person desk with storage is located near the Junior Bedrooms. All the Junior Bedrooms have premium carpeting, decorator wall paint, and a large walk-in closet, and connect to a full bathroom that feature granite surfaced vanities, up-grade tile and details, along with premium light and plumbing fixtures. The main floor features a Bonus Room with roughhewn hardwood floors and custom wall paint. A functional Utility Room has built-in work area with storage cabinetry and a sink. A handy mud bench is placed next to the Utility Room and the split Staircase.
The resort-style backyard features a large Outdoor Living/Kitchen Area with stone fireplace and built-in cooking station with grill and storage. The custom-built pool with a raised spa features a decorative fountain and water spillway. The pool and spa are surrounded by landscape beds filled with colorful plants and shrubs, along with evergreens and flowering foliage for maximum privacy. The expansive backyard with open lawn area is encircled by a stained privacy fence and features professionally planned and executed flowerbeds and landscaping, and several mature shade trees are placed throughout the lawn.
Custom Features and Home Improvements include the following!
- Cross-grain hand-scraped hard wood floors in great room, kitchen, nook, front stairs, office, master bedroom, downstairs back bedroom and hallway
- Travertine floors in entry, formal dining room, and formal hallway
- New upgraded carpet in 2016
Custom Window Treatments
- Custom plantation shutters in all bedrooms, dining room, office and all street facing windows (painted or stained to match trim/wood in the room)
- Hunter Douglas Silhouettes and Duette window/door shades
Custom Windows & Doors
- Custom wood windows on all street facing windows
- Custom iron front door with glass panel that opens
- Double set of French doors opening to back patio
Custom Cabinetry and Trim
- Custom shaker-style painted and age-finished cabinets in kitchen, nook and great room
- Over and under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- Stained wainscoting in office
- 6-inch baseboards and extra-wide ceiling trim throughout downstairs
- ADT Pulse smart phone enabled alarm system with glass break sensors
- Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Custom child safety pool net: https://katchakid.com/pool-nets/
- High door locks on all backyard doors
- Wired for cameras at front door and overlooking pool
- Oversized, premium lot
- Outdoor covered living and dining area with wood-burning gas fireplace
- Brick surround built-in DCS grill with granite counter top, and stainless steel drawer and storage areas
- Professionally designed, installed and maintained landscape featuring stone raised garden beds; designed with native plants for low maintenance
- Custom landscape lighting in front and back yards automated to turn on at dusk and off at dawn
- Adjacent to J. C. Grant Park with wrought iron decorative fence, privacy landscaping and easy access to walking/biking trail, Spears Elementary and Frisco High School
- Custom media room with media lighting, large screen, and surround-sound speakers
- Wired for 3-zone distributed sound system with speakers and individual volume control in great room, master bedroom, master bathroom, downstairs back bedroom (yoga room), game room and outside back patio
- Surround sound speakers in great room
- Wired for Cat5 Internet connections at locations throughout house
- Wine room with wine refrigerator, decorative iron door and lighting
- Game room wet bar with wine refrigerator
- Nest Smart Thermostat
- Double shower heads in master bathroom shower
- Below counter water filter installed on kitchen sink
- Oversized 3-car garage with workspace and utility sink
Replaced roof, gutters, metal eyebrow above front bay window, replaced damaged screens, replaced wood fence along driveway, re-stained entire wood fence and repainted wrought iron gates – Feb 2018
Replaced pool pump, replaced Polaris, upgraded main control unit to iAquaLink to allow smart phone controls – Sept 2017
Replaced all carpet – Sept 2017
New Dishwasher – Sept 2016
Replaced and Upgraded 1 air conditioner unit to Carrier – Aug 2015
Upgraded alarm system to ADT Pulse to allow smart phone controls and installed glass break sensors – Feb 2015
Sanded, re-scraped and re-stained wood floors in kitchen, family room, hallway to master/yoga room; added hand-scraped wood floors in master bedroom, yoga room and front stairs – Feb 2014