About 3501 Perkins Lane
3501 Perkins Lane McKinney Texas
Enclave at Hidden Creek
This beautiful traditional brick two-story home features distinctive stained Cedar design elements, shutters and garage doors, along with a charming wrought iron gate at the front porch. The façade is complemented by flowerbeds filled with professionally planned and maintained landscaping and several established trees are positioned throughout the front yard.
The stylish Foyer sets the tone for the residence with a heavy hardwood front door, hand-scraped engineered wood flooring and the eye-catching chandelier. The handsome study features French doors, engineered wood floors, on-trend wall paint and thick trim and moldings, along with large windows and a storage closet. The two-story Formal Dining Room is outlined by the custom staircase with millwork blasters and steps with premium carpet. The room offers a wall of windows with custom drapes and an elegant chandelier. The open-concept Great Room flows into the Kitchen offering more engineered wood floors, textured walls with on-trend paint, and millwork trim and moldings. The fireplace is the focal point of the room and features a marble surround with a heavy Cedar beam mantelpiece. The space is highlighted by a wall of windows that overlook the patio and backyard while providing natural light that floods the space with light. The spacious Kitchen has engineered wood floor, custom Shaker cabinetry, gleaming quartz counter tops, and sophisticated tile backsplash, along with a premium stainless-steel appliance package. The functional, oversized center island features a contrasting painted cabinetry base with quartz surface and farmhouse sink with premium pendant lighting above.
The main floor Master Retreat features upgraded carpet, on-trend wall paint highlighted by a rustic stained shiplap accent wall, and large windows overlook the rear property. The ensuite bathroom has dual quartz surfaced vanities with upgraded plumbing and light fixtures. The free-standing tub with antique-style plumbing fixture is the focal point of the space positioned under large windows next to the walk-in shower. The spacious Master closet offers floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe storage and two dressers with custom features.
The hand-crafted Staircase leads to the second floor Gameroom that has views to the Foyer below. The Gameroom offers top-quality carpet, textured and painted walls and ceiling with thick trim and moldings, along with built-in storage. The windowless Home Theatre offers a custom-made barn-door and features a custom sound system and premium light fixtures. The Junior Bedrooms have top-quality carpet, thick trim and moldings, and large windows, along with oversized closets. Every bedroom is placed near or adjoins a full bathroom with premium tile flooring, custom vanities and storage with quartz surfaces and premium plumbing fixtures and finishes. A handy mud bench with seating and storage is placed next to the Utility Room. The room offers a sink and custom cabinets with pull-out hamper and abundant storage. The 3 Car Garage has been extended 5 feet – perfect for the largest vehicle, boat, or storage.
The backyard offers a huge Patio with extended Cedar pergola. A spacious lawn area with Cedar swing-set and leveled area for a trampoline or other recreational equipment, along with an additional leveled space with stone walls for a sitting area with fire pit. The entire private, tree-lined rear property is encircled by wrought iron fencing with coordinating lower small pet grate.
Premium home features and upgrades include…
Customized floor plan with 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths, 3 Car Garage, Gameroom, and Home Theatre. Energy-efficient home with low monthly electrical bills. Tankless water heaters. Security system with cameras installed – pre-wired for additional cameras. Foundation is piered due to the lot being on a retaining wall.
1. About 15K in lighting/fixture upgrades including unique rustic industrial chandeliers, dimmable can lights and ceiling fans in every room, and decorative hardwired sconces in both the study and one of the upstairs bedrooms
2. Over 30K in technology upgrades (equipment, wiring, and speakers) in media room and throughout home including:
– SONY 2D/3D PROJECTOR
– 133 in. Matte White Projection Screen with Black Velvet Frame (HDTV, 16:9) 1.2 Gain
– DOLBY ATMOS 9.2
– 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
– 2 (3D) STREAMING BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER WITH 4K UPSCALING
– CONTROL4 WHOLE HOME AUTOMATION
– 1 RENAISSANCE TOWER SPEAKER, 6″ WOOFER (3) TITANIUM TWEETER
– 1 RENAISSANCE CENTER SPEAKER DUAL 6″ WOOFERS 1″ TWEETER BLK
– 1 CENTER CHANNEL STAND
– 2 EPICURE 8″ IN-WALL SPEAKERS
– 2 EPICURE 8″ IN CEILING
– 2 EPICURE 250 WATT 12 INCH SUBWOOFER
– SONY 7.1 AV RECEIVER
– 2 SONOS Connect Players
3. Tankless water heaters
Now for the some specifics in the over 30K in design center upgrades:
4. Gray Marble tile fireplace with cedar mantle
5. Custom shaker flush mount cabinets in kitchen and throughout house
6. Mudroom bench with beadboard and shaker cabinets
7. Sink and Built-in cabinetry with pull-out sorted hamper and 6 cubbies in laundry room
8. Built-in dressers in master closet including 2 jewelry drawers
9. Built-in cabinetry on stairwell landing
10. Customized floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 3 car garage, game room, and media room
11. Extended garage (5 ft extra in front for entire length; 5 ft more in back in 3rd bay)
12. Extended kitchen island countertop to seat 6
13. Quartz countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms
14. Apron Farmhouse sink in kitchen
15. Large walk-in closets in every room
16. Tree-lined lot with only one neighbor (very private) in a cul-de-sac; porch gate for added privacy
17. Security cameras installed (pre-wired for more as well)
18. Freestanding tub with antique style faucet in master
19. Cedar garage doors and shutters; cedar inlay accent over front door
20. Hand-scraped engineered hardwood floors in foyer, kitchen, dining, study, and living room.
21. Attractive puppy fence (matches wrought iron)
22. Covered patio
23. Patio extension with cedar pergola
24. Built In cedar swing set
25. Leveled seating area for fire pit
26. Leveled area for trampoline
27. Hot tub (i’ll get you exact model later) and Springfree trampoline Negotiable
28. Custom made barn door in gameroom/media room
29. Shiplap accent wall in master bedroom
30. Custom drapes in 2 story dining room
31. Foundation is piered due to the lot being on a retaining wall