About 329 Palo Duro Drive
329 Palo Duro Drive Fairview, Texas
This beautiful farm-style home is positioned on an expansive property on a quiet cul-de-sac street. The home is highlighted by stacked-stone wall accents and stained beam and corbel details along the façade. Professionally planned and executed landscape beds with foliage and plants extend the length of the home. A wide driveway through the front lawn leads to the large parking pad at the side entry garage, and an extended concrete path leads to the welcoming front porch and entrance.
The inviting Foyer features a beautiful metalwork front double door with Texas star accents and glass panels that flood the space with natural light. The space offers gleaming engineered hardwood floors, on-trend wall paint with trim and moldings. An impressive curved Staircase outlines the Foyer and features carved millwork posts and handrails, with custom forged wrought iron balusters that extend up the second floor. The handsome Study has French doors, engineered hardwood floors, a stylish chandelier, and large windows offering views of the property. The elegant formal Dining Room has more engineered hardwood floors, thick trim and moldings, and a gorgeous chandelier. Large windows brighten the dining space and provide views of the property.
The Great Room is open to the Kitchen and Breakfast Nook and features engineered hardwood floors and on-trend paint highlights the walls. The spacious room features a large fireplace with a millwork mantel and marble tile surround. The split Staircase outlines the room and leads up to the Gameroom above and large windows provide views over the rear of the property. A bonus/exercise room is placed off the Great Room and features designer tile floor, on-trend wall paint with moldings and trim, and several shuttered windows. The space offers a handy built-in with quartz surface, sink, and storage along with access to a bathroom and the rear Patio.
The gorgeous Kitchen is a foodie’s dream featuring engineered hardwood floors and on-trend wall paint, along with premium custom cabinetry, gleaming quartz countertops, and designer tile backsplash with task lighting. The space has a top-quality gas cooktop with a vented custom hood and built-in spice racks. The top-quality appliance package includes a built-in refrigerator & freezer, dishwasher, double ovens, and a farm-style sink. The oversized island offers contrasting painted base with storage along with a microwave and seating and stylish pendant lighting above. The adjoining casual Dining Area has more engineered hardwood floors and a distinctive chandelier, along with large windows and a door that have views of the rear property and Patio.
The secluded Master Retreat offers engineered hardwood floor and on-trend wall paint. An elegant chandelier that is suspended from a tiered ceiling element highlighted with trim and moldings. The space features a windowed sitting area offering panoramic views of the property. The spa-like Master Bathroom is fully outfitted with designer tile floor and custom wall paint. The separate vanities have quartz surfaces and decorator plumbing fixtures, framed mirrors, and additional up-graded lighting fixtures. The frameless glass-enclosed shower offers a marble tile floor and a designer tile surround with upgraded dual fixtures. The space also features a freestanding tub, and a built-in seat under a shuttered window, and direct access to the fully outfitted Master Closet.
The custom, hand-crafted main Staircase leads up to the second-floor Catwalk that overlooks the Foyer below and connects to the Gameroom and the Junior Bedrooms. The spacious Gameroom has engineered hardwood floors and several windows and French doors the overlook, and lead out to, a large balcony with views over the rear property. All the Junior Bedrooms have premium carpeting, decorator wall paint, and custom window treatments. Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet and connects, or is near, to a full bathroom that features quartz surfaced vanities, up-grade tile and details, along with premium light and plumbing fixtures.
The Garage features epoxy floors, built-in storage racks, and doors with window insets, custom hardware, and belt-drive door openers. An oversized Patio overlooks the wide-open rear property, which is a black slate, yours to design a custom pool and/or other outdoor entertainment features. The property is fully enclosed with custom fencing.
• Engineered hardwood floors
• Designer floor tile in the cabana, master bathroom, powder room and all bathrooms
• Upgraded carpeting
• Quartz countertops in the kitchen, cabana, laundry, master bath and powder room
• Upgraded water-efficient commodes in all bathrooms
• Framed mirrors in all bathrooms
• Cast iron bathtubs in upstairs bathrooms
• Freestanding bathtub in master bathroom
• Ultimate shower with two separate shower heads/controls
• Frameless glass master shower enclosure
• Marble master shower pan
• Upgraded lighting throughout
• Upgraded faucets throughout
• Designer kitchen backsplash
• Stainless steel appliances (36” cooktop, microwave, double-oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher)
• 42” built-in refrigerator with water and ice dispenser
• Custom crown, door, and baseboard molding throughout
• Large kitchen island with custom turned posts
• 48” custom wood hood with built-in spice racks
• Farmhouse kitchen sink
• Indoor and outdoor ceiling fans
• Large back patio and balcony
• Large front porch
• Grand fireplace with custom tile
• Belt-drive garage door openers
• Double-Iron front doors
• Upgraded door hardware throughout
• Upgraded pantry door
• Upgraded garage doors with window insets and custom hardware
• Front metal accent roof
• Plantation shutters on over 90% of the windows (including the garage)
• Epoxy garage floors
• Built-in garage racks
• Wrought iron stair balusters
• Two tankless water heaters
• Gigabit Ethernet available
• Full perimeter fenced yard
• Long driveway
• Large front yard
• Amazing curb appeal